Rolling back mistakes

I wish there were some way to roll back misspellings. I’m thinkin’ it would be great if the Yahoo! Finance editors could correct a mistake after a story is published. Of course, that would require that (1) Yahoo! Finance have actual editors, (2) the editors recognize that a noun (like rollback) is different from a verb (like roll back), and (3) they cared enough about the quality of the content on their site to correct errors.

rollback fin


What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: